Sacramento Sprinkler Repair & Installation is a business division of licensed technicians operated by Excel Landscape. We are your reliable source for irrigation system repairs, maintenance, upgrades, and installations.
SPRINKLER REPAIR IN SACRAMENTO, CA
SACRAMENTO SPRINKLER REPAIR
For several years, we have provided the best lawn sprinkler installation in Sacramento. If you are among the numerous property owners who hired us to assemble an irrigation system, then that device was built to sustain the beauty of your greenery by delivering an adequate amount of water to the landscape.
While these systems are relatively low-maintenance, they do require periodic upkeep to perform seamlessly. Irrigation units that constantly operate without any form of maintenance will eventually experience unfortunate disrepairs.
Moreover, it may be challenging for common users to repair a faulty system due to the various intricate components that are hidden underground. Usually, it is preferable to get assistance from a licensed irrigation technician. A trained specialist can easily fix any type of malfunction affecting a sprinkler system.
COMMON SIGNS OF FAULTY SPRINKLERS
It can be difficult to detect when a unit fails to properly irrigate the vegetation of a landscape. Nonetheless, some signs could indicate that a sprinkler system needs to be repaired. If any of the following problems emerge, get professional assistance immediately.
Patchy Lawn – Water is not being applied uniformly throughout the landscape due to defective sprinkler heads or a weak water pressure.
Wet Spots – Clear evidence that an underground pipe broke and there is water escaping from the system.
Flooded Valve Box – Unexpected cold temperatures can crack the control valves and cause leaks.
Unresponsive Controllers – Software misconfiguration or an absence of electricity can turn the control panel inoperable. This will affect the entire functionality of the equipment.
IRRIGATION SYSTEM REPAIR PROCESS
Whether you have spray sprinklers or a drip system, our company can repair any type of irrigation device to preserve the health of your landscape. We follow a simple process that usually involves:
01. Assessment – A technician conducts a comprehensive audit of the sprinkler system to establish an efficiency score and identify areas of concern.
02. Estimate – Our staff will explain the recommended adjustments that should be prioritized. Then, we will provide an estimate for the repairs.
03. Repair – After you accept our proposal, the technicians will fix the irrigation system by repairing or replacing the damaged components.
04. Maintenance – We can continue to service your equipment with our optional maintenance plans.
SPRINKLER MAINTENANCE TIPS
Recent studies indicate that due to poor maintenance or outdated components the average irrigation devices found in residential properties use two to three times more water. Hence, a unit in adequate conditions can save up to 50% on water bills. To get the most out of your sprinkler system, be sure to implement the following tips:
- Unclog sputtering sprinkler heads by washing the nozzles and screen filters.
- Flush the system to remove all debris within the threaded risers and PVC pipes.
- Regularly check for external leaking components or excessive water bills.
- Inspect the landscape topography and search for patchy or wet lawn spots.
- Protect the equipment from cold temperatures with sprinkler winterization.
- Always reactivate the system by slowly opening the control valves.
- Schedule annual system audits, sprinkler tune-ups, and backflow tests.
IRRIGATION SYSTEM UPGRADE
Efficient irrigation devices are necessary to minimize water consumption across the USA. Especially in this day and age, when there is a noteworthy increased demand for common natural resource, such as water. That is why technological advancements in the irrigation industry constantly improve the performance of sprinkler systems.
Upgrading your equipment may seem like a daunting endeavor, but it is worth the investment. An outdated unit may be draining valuable resources. Installing modern components will improve watering cycles, lower utility bills, and automate manual labor. Some of the features that we can introduce to upgrade any type of irrigation system are:
- Smart Wi-Fi controllers
- Rain, freeze, or wind sensors
- Micro-spray or bubbler nozzles
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
Being a preferred local company with more than 20 years of experience means that we have an intricate understanding of the Sacramento irrigation systems. There is no project too small or big for us, we have you covered with an effective solution. From simple sprinkler tune-ups to major system overhauls. Our technicians service both residential and commercial properties.
Fix damaged parts to preserve the efficiency of the irrigation system and health of the landscape vegetation.
CALL OUR LICENSED TECHNICIANS
Most inexperienced individuals, that lack the proper knowledge or training, end up making common mistakes that deteriorate the overall functionality of an irrigation system. We operate a team of licensed technicians with the necessary years of experience to guarantee quality irrigation solutions.
Our staff is not only professional but also friendly, polite, and ecstatic to answer any questions you may have about an irrigation system. Call us now to experience our incomparable customer service. Due to our convenient location within Sacramento, you can expect a rapid response and affordable prices.