SPRINKLER REPAIR IN SACRAMENTO, CA
Sacramento Sprinkler Repair is a specialized unit of irrigation technicians operated by Excel Landscape. We are your expert and reliable source for repair and maintenance of your home’s irrigation system. We send qualified Irrigation Technicians to your house to make sure your sprinkler system is working efficiently and effectively to keep your lawn looking great.
Your sprinkler system has many operating parts, and any one of them can cause problems if it’s not operating properly. Common breakdowns include:
- Sprinkler heads: These can be poorly adjusted, sunken or buried, or crooked and not plumb.
- Sprinkler nozzles: Nozzles can become plugged, keeping your irrigation system from operating effectively.
- System wiring: Problems with wiring can stop your irrigation system from working at all.
- Obstacles to spray: Plants or objects can block the spray from one or more nozzles.
- Sprinkler controller: The controller is another critical part that must be kept in good repair.
- Sprinkler valves: Valves can become stuck and keep water from flowing through them.
- Leaks: Irrigation systems might also have leaks that will impair your equipment’s performance.
COMMON SIGNS OF FAULTY SPRINKLERS
High water bills – Who needs higher bills? Call us to get that under control.
Sputtering sprinkler heads – Water is sprayed in “coughs,” alternatively too little and too much.
Grass that is yellowed, dry, or patchy – The whole reason you use a sprinkler system is, of course, to keep your lawn watered. If your grass is dry, it’s time to call in the experts.
Over-watered areas – Dry grass is an obvious problem, but too much water causes soggy areas of your lawn.
Water pressure that is too weak or too strong – Weak water pressure means your lawn is not getting the water it needs. Water pressure that is too strong can be hard on your system, causing breakdowns.
IRRIGATION SYSTEM REPAIR PROCESS
Our qualified Irrigation Technicians follow a 5-step process to keep your sprinkler system in top shape.
We assess your system to determine repair needs.
We show you the results of our assessment and give you an estimate of repair costs.
We make the most critical repairs your system needs first, so it gets back to work for you quickly.
Once your system is up and running, we look for ways we can improve it. We recommend enhancements, like making sure your lawn is being watered evenly. These adjustments can be made after the critical issues are resolved.
We make sure the components of your system are up to date. Even simple replacements can improve your system.
SPRINKLER MAINTENANCE TIPS
You can keep your system working well by doing maintenance checks. We suggest doing this in the fall to make sure your system resists the winter and is ready to go in the spring.
- Check that sprinkler heads are clear and pointed in the correct direction.
- Check no spots hold water or are soggy.
- Call to have your back flow checked.
- Turn your system off for winter and empty it of all water.
- Water hoses can crack during cold weather. Put them away to keep them from freezing.
- Insulate water sources, like faucets and pipes, that will be exposed to cold.
- Check that your roof gutters and downspouts are clear. Autumn leaves and other debris can collect there, letting winter rain and melting snow overflow.
UPGRADE OUTDATED IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
Old sprinkler systems can be upgraded just like your appliances, lighting, and heating systems. Like any part of your home, your sprinkler system will likely need more repairs and maintenance as it ages. It’s time to upgrade your sprinkler system when:
- You find that more and more of the sprinkler heads or other components need to be replaced each year.
- You keep tearing your mower up on spray heads that don’t go back down when they’re supposed to.
- More frequent leaks continue to happen and they’re expensive.
- Your sprinkler system doesn’t turn on because the electrical components break down.
- Your system is a teenager in human years. Aging sprinkler systems should be upgraded before they cost you a lot of money.
CONTACT OUR IRRIGATION TECHNICIANS
If you frequently assess your sprinkler equipment by inspecting the entire system to make sure it is operating properly, issues should never arise. Our primary goal is to provide superior irrigation repair services that assure your sprinkler irrigation system will operate at the designed efficiency and consistency to attain optimal performance.
Sacramento Sprinkler Repair is your best choice when you need work done on your sprinkler system. We are the experts you can turn to, whether you need repair, maintenance, or upgrade service. Call us today to get your sprinkler system in top-notch shape.